12.10.2004

Juicy conversation

Every now and then I have a conversation with a friend that cracks me up so much, it deserves to be put here unedited, and without commentary from me. Without further delay, I give you the comedic stylings of Brian Pflueger:

Brian: I have a juicer, a blender, a neat-o coffee maker (I actually use that one.) I've used the juicer probably... twice?

Me: bread maker? I NEED that! How else will I aquire bread stuffs?

Brian: Have you ever drank the juice of an egg?

Me: uhhhhh

Brian: It's not very good. I went around when I bought it and juiced the shit out of my pantry. Pickles! Cheese! Butter! Nothing was safe!

Me: hahahahahahahhaha! oh my god. that's horrific.

Brian: The pickles weren't horrible, actually. Stay away from cheese juice, though.

Me: I can imagine.

Brian: You might think, "Hey, I like cheese and I like juice, so..." But no.

Me: I do think that a lot.

Brian: You and me both. I had the courage to act on it.

Me: oh my god. I'm laughing so hard.

Brian: Good! Learn from my mistake! Never buy a juicer when you're bored.

And there you have it, folks.

No comments: