6.09.2005

Sexy Heroes!

My cousins, Jess and Becca are sexy heroes. I'm not exactly clear on why that is... but that's what they want me to say on my blog. Sexy heroes!

I went to visit them yesterday for the first time in... quite a while, I'll admit. Going to their house is always a learning experience. This time, I learned that while Johnny Depp is in fact hot, some poor, tortured white guy named Gerard is even more so. Gerard is some sort of tragically hip goth rocker from what I can tell. Think Trent Reznor with a snazzier webpage and you're pretty much on track. But he's in pain, mind you. Deep, searing pain that not even a tissue box of c-notes can erase.

I also learned that the sand at Pine Island Park in Spring Hill, Florida smells like rotten eggs. But don't make the same naiive mistake that I did! This does not mean that either of my younger cousins will hesitate to fling it at you. Thankfully, my aunt intervened to save me from the wrath of Jess and Becca.

As we were leaving the park, my uncle noted a bumpersticker on the car next to us. It said "I asked Jesus how much he loved me. He said "this much" then spread his arms and died." To which my uncle replied, "wouldn't you feel really bad if you had been the one to ask *that* question?"

So that was my day with my sacril-arious family! Sexy heroes, one and all!

No comments: