9.05.2005

I am so unedumacated

Did you know that there's a small island country in the middle east called Cyprus? I didn't! I've spent the past few hours taking quizzes such as this one: http://www.lizardpoint.com/fun/geoquiz/euroquiz.html
and failing miserably.

Miserably, I tell you.

It's appalling. There are entire *countries* that don't exist in my brain. What happens in Cyprus? I don't know! For all I know, unicorns could control parliament and people shit gold bricks.

Oh, but the real shame, my friends, was taking the US quiz. I am truly an embarassment to every geography teacher in this country. Good lord there are a lot of squarish states somewhere 'round the middle.

Not surprisingly, though, I was able to find Djibouti on the first try. Come on. That's a great name for a country. I wouldn't let you down, Djiboutians.

No comments: