1.30.2005

Engineering symposium? Cheeze-It!

For some weird reason, this email from the engineering department at my university completely cracked me up. I just had to share it with someone. Aren't you lucky?

"Thermo-Mechanical Effects in Multi-Component Micro-Systems in
Electronic Applications"

DAY: 28 January 2005, Friday
TIME: 2:00 pm
PLACE: Engr I Bldg, Room 224

Snacks will be provided. Please see attached abstract details.


I think it was the "snacks will be provided" that set me off. You think a juice box and some ritz crackers are enough to bribe me into attending that?!?

Nice try, you sneaky engineers, you. I believe I'll be getting my nosh on elsewhere.

1 comment:

bikinikiller said...

hahahahaha That reminds me of a Society for Women Engineers shirt I saw today that read: "Finding a guy in engineering? The odds are good, but the goods are odd." Don't I know it, sister. :) Apparently it works with political science/economics as well.