10.16.2004

huh.

Looks like I haven't posted to my blog in quite a while. Whaddaya know.

Things have been crazy and hectic. The douchebags who fucked my roof up and ruined tons of my shit (Hey Brytec Roofing of Orlando, FL- I'm looking at you!) are avoiding my calls like the plague. If I don't hear back from them by Monday, then I'll start Phase 2 on Tuesday.

They don't want to see Phase 2.

It'll start with a good dose of rapid-fire phone calls. Maybe every 5 minutes? Every 2 minutes? I dunno. We'll see how fast I can dial I suppose.

But we all know that won't work for long. God forbid they discover caller ID. But that's okay. I have their address. I think Wednesday will be a good day to implement Phase 3. Of course, I'm still trying to decide which route to go with Phase 3. There's the firm, businesslike angle of striding into the office, demanding to see someone, and not leaving until my questions are answered. Or, there's the crazy, fun angle of wearing my skivvies outside my pants and staging a one-looney protest on the sidewalk. Both clearly have their appeals.

Then of course, there's Phase 4 where I call the freebie lawyers at the university and ask them to help me get my freaking money, as well as tidy up any harassment issues that I caused via Phase 3.

This is going to be tremendously fun.

No comments: