10.22.2004

This just in!

Preliminary reports indicate that some college kids threw pies at Ann Coulter. This is a second hand report courtesy of my good friend from http://www.livejournal.com/users/metalprophet/.

I will post updates as they become available.

... update- apparently, the first pie missed her, while the second one grazed her shoulder as she fled the scene. Still scanning for a link. No word yet as to the pie flavor, although I think we can all agree that Boysenberry would add a nice touch of class to this otherwise low-brow pieing.

I've heard speculations that cream pies were employed. This would disappoint me tremendously.

... update- word is, the scene of the crime was Arizona State University.

... update- FINALLY! It was CUSTARD!!
Way to keep me guessing, boys!

... last update: there is a VIDEO!

No comments: