4.17.2005

With friends like these...

I know it's hard to believe, but it turns out that not *everyone* is a fan of this blog. In fact, I got a rather nasty IM earlier today from someone calling it a "crazy feminist blog." Now, hate-mail is nothing new. It happens when you're as widely read as I am. But this hate-mail was unique in that it came from one of this blog's contributing authors.

Thanks, Flavian/Brian/Guy Incognito. You're a flaming jackass.

So, I think I might just have to change the focus of my blog. It seems I'm turning off the readers (all 2 of em) with my rants on abortion and birth control. But that's cool. I roll with the punches. I've noticed that my blog gets the highest read-times when I post about Brian himself. Or Ryan. Admittedly, this is most likely because they have nothing better to do than sit around, eagerly awaiting my next post to see if they're key players in it. But still, I give the people what they want.

So from now on, expect more "Adventures With Flavian" and less republican-related cursing. I've cursed so much the past 4 years, that the term "fucking goddamn bullshit son-of-a-bob-dole" just doesn't even have the same punch that it used to anyway.

It's a new era for Wankershanks. All of that energy I've wasted on republican-hating will now be directed toward flavian-hating. And scatalogical humor too. I mean, come on.

No comments: