3.31.2005

Lazy day

I don't feel like actually blogging today. But I haven't in a while, so I need to post something. Here are the most recent google searches that people have used to find my blog, that I felt worthy of posting here. Enjoy.

"gossip hilary duff condom" was my personal favorite. My website is proudly located after a list of "nude celebrity pics" and before a list of "HIV positive celebrities revealed!" Fantastic.

I'm on page one of the google search for "progress energy assholes." Seems the good will bestowed upon the electric company during the hurricane days has subsided. Watch your backs, electricians.

I'm still on page one for "brytec roofing" so apparently, that's still a popular search. And yes, they're still assholes in my book.

Finally, I've been found yet again by the upscale fans of Crank Yankers. This time, the term used was "CRANK YANKERS THERES A TURD IN MY CAR." Lay into those caps, buddy. Sadly, I seem to have fallen from page 1 on google. I think I'll cry myself to sleep tonight.

No comments: