8.12.2004

Personal Dilemma

I pride myself on being an independant person- strong willed and able to stand up to anything life throws at me. But I find myself at an impasse over a very personal issue. Some decisions will make or break you. Some decisions have the potential to redefine you as a person.

I can only download 4 new rings for my phone. And yet, there are 6 that I am interested in. So, I need opinions and I need them FAST. Below are the possibilities:

1. In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by I-Ron Butterfly (as pronounced by Rev. Lovejoy)
2. The Pulp Fiction theme song (you know the one)
3. More Than A Feeling by Boston
4. The Fresh Prince theme song by The Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jeff. Hooyah.
5. New Year's Day by U2
6. White Wedding by Billy Idol

So there you have it. I'm sure you can all see what a tough decision I have before me. Please, think it over carefully and respond in the comments section.

1 comment:

bikinikiller said...

I think I agree with you. Only I've hit a small snafoo. Apparently the Iron Butterfly selection is popular enough to warrant charging double for. Fuck that. Then I would only be getting 3 songs instead of 4.

So, I'm thinking of replacing it with either Ballroom Blitz, or maybe I'll get the Led out with Stairway to Heaven. Something to ponder.