9.08.2004

Damned republicans

So hurricane Ivan is possibly coming this way. Let me just lay it out right now. There will be taunting. Oh yes there will. I tried being nice to Ms Frances-pants and a fat lot of good that did me. I taunted the hell out of Charley and at least he had the common decency to not overstay his welcome.

So what are you going to do, Ivan? Huh? I've already had the power outages. I've already done the contaminated water supply thing. We've dealt with the fallen trees and the flooded roads. To top it all off, someone rearended my pretty new car today because they weren't paying attention to the fucked up traffic light.

So whatcha got, spunky? Cause it's nothing new, I can tell you that much. You're going to have to wake up pretty early in the morning to get me riled, buddy boy. I'd like to see you try.

No comments: