9.24.2004

Bloggers everywhere, UNITE!!!

I'm tired of taunting hurricanes. I know you all look forward to it, and by god, I'll try to deliver. But I'm not a machine, people! This is emotionally draining work! If this was the kind of thing that could be outsourced, I'd do it in a heartbeat just so you blood thirsty insult hoarders could be sated! It's all for you, people!

Besides, look at the good it's done me so far: 3 tauntings and 3 hurricanes to hit our precocious peninsula. My record speaks for itself. At the same time, I do have a reputation to uphold, so I can't just quit now.

With that in mind, I've come up with a plan to solve both problems at once. It's a brilliant plan, but it requires the cooperation of bloggers far and wide. If people all over the world donate one single post to a good, hearty taunting of Hurricane Jeanne, then not ONLY will I have successfully outsourced my chicanery (and at lower than slave wages, in traditional american style) but we will confuse the hell out of this hurricane. By my calculations, if we do this just right, then Jeanne will either spontaneously implode, or set a crash course for Iceland.

And you KNOW Iceland's been asking for it.

1 comment:

selzach said...

BK- I saw your comment on flea's blog and thought I'd check your blog out.

I've got all my fingers and toes crossed that freakin' Jeanne stays the fuck away from FL - I can't take any more. Oh well, the windows are boarded up and we've got a stash of water and batteries horded.

Sorry you've had to deal with stupid parents and their dumbass questions about shelters and whatnot. You'd think a college-age adult would be able to figure that out on their own.