9.04.2004

Waiting for my true love

Okay, so I'm not a patient person. And this is getting ri-goddamned-diculous. Can we just get this stupid hurricane over with already? Windy, windy, windy. Rainy, Rainy, Rainy. When is this crap going to go down? It's like a bad movie with REALLY long previews. You don't really want to see it, but you're already there so you might as well just get it over with.

So, I'm back to taunting because I'm tired of waiting in the playground for the school bully to kick my ass. You hear me, francis? Charley could have beaten your sorry self down ten times over without even waking up your big, lumbering ass.

Come and get it if you want it. I don't have flood insurance. That's gotta be tempting. I was too lazy to get sandbags- what more could you ask for? I'm serving up filet mignon here and you're wandering around trying to decide if you're hungry.

No comments: