7.11.2004

My worst fears have come to fruition

Check out the ads above this blog. Seriously. Look at them. Right now.

Vacuum cleaner ads! Fucking vacuum cleaner ads! Is this what it's come to? Am I the girl who does the Vacuum Blog? Sure, I've had two posts about vacuums, but that was purely coincidental. Now I've been branded the Vacuum Blogger by the almighty ad box. Who wants to read The Vacuum Blog?

This isn't me. I'm not some vacuum obsessed psycho. I don't need to be judged, man. And I know full well that I'm only digging myself deeper. Everytime I say it- V-A-C-U-U-M - I'm just adding to the longevity of the (vacuum) ads. This post alone could add another few months onto my sentance.

Perhaps I should accept my fate. I could have a "Vacuum Revuu" column where I discuss the latest and greatest breakthroughs in room cleansing technology. I could have an online tutorial wherein I discuss the finer points of vacuum care and maintenance. I could offer helpful housekeeping tips... like... "vacuum, people." Or, just as likely, I could buy a snowcone...
In Hell!

Ha! You actually thought I was considering it, didn't you? No, sorry people. You'll have to get your vacuum info elsewhere from now on.

I don't suck that much.

No comments: