7.19.2004

Oh, Arnie

Believe it or not, folks, California's macho man governor made a sexist remark... and isn't sorry for it either, you snivelling, weak-willed feminists!

It's a good thing I'm not a woman, or I might be offended.

Wait a minute...

Oh, Arnie. You got me there!

For anyone who's given up following the astounding displays of assholery and general contempt for women that Governor Testosterone is remarkably proficient in, please see the following:

Behold the greatest insult a 5-year old has ever created!

That's right. He done called union supporters "girlie men." Now, I've come to expect from him the kind of stupidity that would allow him to view the words "girl" and "weak" as being synonymous. That's really not news to me. But using those terms towards UNION folk? That's a can of whoop-ass that even the terminator shouldn't be opening.

But the real tragedy in this sordid affair- the overlooked minutiae of this story-

is that

this speech

was delivered

IN A FOOD COURT!
Oh, snap! Even I wouldn't deign to deliver a speech in a flipping food court!
But sadly, that tidbit seems to have been passed over by all but me. I guess that's what you pay me for, right? To see through the glitz and glamour of glaring homophobia and sexism and dig in to the meat of the matter.

Literally.

Perhaps he confused the mall's Chik-fi-la with something a bit more raunchy.  Really, how's an overly hormonal republi-thug to know that some people use "chick" in it's original, non-derogatory manner? (spelling issues, aside.) Next thing you know, someone will be using the term "bitch" to refer to, oh... I dunno, a dog?
I know, I know. I've really gone off the deep end here.




1 comment:

bikinikiller said...

Seriously. How am I friends with you? How?????

Well, this "skirt" is going to make you damned sorry mister. Damned sorry that you let me take a picture of you with a National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League sign at the DC March for Women's Lives, that is. Not to mention, damned sorry that you let me take a picture of you performing bizarre sex acts on a giant plastic sombrero-sporting mexican man stereotype.

That's right. They're uploaded. All I have to do is post them.